Saturday 16 May 2009

My one thought ....


at some point it happened ...


i will say, i never do poems, rhymes, ditty what ever you want to call them, i do not do them, i do not seem to be able to do them. it was only when a friend of mine started posting her lovely rhymes that i felt the need to keep her 'company' in as answering in a rhyme, which i was bad at! so this all of a sudden came to me one night while i was talking to her and another friend online, when they was asking me if i had been able to find the time to do what i had said i was going to do .... get that? 

so here is what popped into my head ....




will have to do it tomorrow 
or some time, 
when i get time, 
cos i have no time at the minute 
not enough hours, 
seconds fly by, 
days gone in a flash, 
weeks are months, 
a moment longer 
another year to ponder ,
one today …
six decade's later ,
a lifetime over ..............


By Tatty



what is the theory? for once my brain cells must have bonded? depends how you read into it, don't it?

i can tell you one thing ... my brain cells will never bond like that again, EVEEEER hahaha




*rolleye* generated
















1 comment:

  1. I remember that poem so clearly and has been re-instated in my rhyming blog. A true inspirational zone you were in that day :D

    ReplyDelete