Friday 15 May 2009

Nawty!!


And mischief ….


I sometimes cannot help myself you know, it just happens, a spur of the moment something that will present itself and I just get this irresistible urge that I have to do something nawty, never nasty, always in a funny way, so I thought I would give you one of the best I ever have done, there may be more, actually there are but, this sticks out like a sore thumb hehehe.

So, one day in Turkey, I was out and about one Sunday afternoon, oh before go on, I used to write a column for the local free paper, which was supposed to be about my weekly happenings, again this was funny, I ended up having a huge following, I had to give the people I mentioned in the ‘aliases’ so that I could protect the not so innocent, I was told that people used to wait at certain places for it to be delivered each week, how cool is that! So this story here I put in my column.

Anyhoo, I will set the scene for you, this particular Sunday afternoon there was the 2 John’s, Wayne and his new girlfriend from England with her daughter in this bar, we were the only ones in there along with the barmaid Karen. I was sitting at the end of the bar where the door was where you came in.
It was pretty much just normal chatter, Wayne used to live in Turkey but sold up and went back to England,  so we are all there, then in walks the photographer from another well know local paper, now this photographers job was to go round all the local hotspots taking people pictures then putting them in his paper as interesting places to be at the time, I knew him, he knew me very well as I  had done some nawty things before to him, like or instance, a Chinese meal one night, there were 11 of us, he came in took photos and asked me to name who is who at the table ….. Big mistake, we had the Kray twins, Myra Hindly, Richard Meldrew …. And he had all these names below our picture in the paper the following week, and everyone knew that it must have been me that did the names hahaha.

Back to Sunday afternoon, so the photo bloke came in saw me and said hello in Turkish to me and hello in English to the others, so now I am thinking what can I do to brighten things up, so me knowing full well that none of the others spoke or understood Turkish I told him in Turkish that Wayne and his girlfriend had just got married earlier that day, and he must take a photo and put it in his paper! 
So he was really happy that he had caught these two on their wedding day and promptly started taking photos, of course they all wanted to know what I said to the photo bloke and I told them, they all thought it was hilarious! So after he had taken the photo’s of Wayne and girlfriend he wanted a group shot, and just at the right second I had turned my head and was looking outside, so all he got was the back of my head hehe.
Then he came and put a paper and pen in front of me and asked me to write down their names, which I did, sort of, not their real names though!

Now the following Thursday when this paper comes out, I had been down to the local town, and I had met the 2 Johns in a bar, on the way back to where I should be, while in this bar one of the John’s gets a phone call, it was Wayne asking where he was and who with, so of course John told him, then John starts spluttering, saying on the phone ‘ok we are coming’. so he gets off the phone and asked me what I had done, cos the photo’s that were taken on Sunday were in he ‘post’ paper and Wayne now wants to kill me, Hahahah so I told them what I had done with the names, and they killed themselves laughing.

Well, we all get into our cars and drive to this other bar, where Wayne and his girlfriend are, and as I pulled up outside everyone is standing at he bar, this is an open bar as it is the middle of the summer, so I put my head out of the window and say, ‘am I safe to get out of this, cos if not I’m off’, with that everyone started laughing, Wayne tells me I am safe. So I go in and he said have you seen this paper and the story under the photo, I told him no, not yet, his girlfriend is telling me she is going to take copies of the paper home to show her friends and family cos it’s the funniest things ever, anyway you get the drift people were all over me like a rash. 
So I was handed the paper, and there are two photos, one of Wayne and girlfriend the other a group photo with the back of my head hahaha, and under the ‘bride and groom’ photo was this ……

Mr & Mrs Wanking  were married today …….

Hehehehehe

I bet your wondering what my theory is now? It is this ….

I should never be let out, cos I am very nawty when left to my own devices!!


Laters Tatty xx



p.s the photo above, is of my dog George, on the beach in Turkey, i put the shark in the photo though! lol







*rolleye* generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment