Monday 1 June 2009

Brain transplant?




Yes! I think I need one!


Noooo, not to get rid of mine, to put MY brain, into, another fitter body, not that there is anything wrong with mine on the outside, ohhh tsk I am digging myself into a hole here … look just take it from me, I need to have my brain put into another body.

I was talking to a friend about this not long ago, she was saying that it sounded like a good idea, an excellent idea in fact, well, at first it seemed a good idea! Cos as we carried on talking about it, the more problems we came across.

Where I have to say there is nothing wrong with my brain, well I might forget some things sometimes, usually I find it is the trivial stooped things I forget, very rarely something important. so do you think we forget things, because there is already a lot crammed in there? I admit I have a massive amount of useless information crammed in my brain, with the odd bit of intelligence thrown in *whistles* …. So if my brain is crammed already with all this stuff no wonder I am going to forget some things, I do actually tell people this if I forget something, it goes something like this ….

Other person ~ “Tatty, it was my birthday last week, not today!”

Me ~ “tsk, oh FGS, why do I forget these things all the time, heheh you know what it is, I have soo much stuffed into my brain, that I have to shift some stuff out, and I am sorry that it was your birthday, that it chose to kick out and think it was trivial!” lol

Usually, I get some sort of reaction from that statement, that results in me being forgiven, after all the person is usually laughing by now.

Back to the transplant, so what would we need if we was looking for a new body to put our brain in? see now this is hard, cos on the outside I have been happy with it, so it would be pretty difficult, I am not saying I am the most beautiful person walking, but I have been told I am not bad, so what do I head for hahahah sorry for the pun, I mean what do I aim for? Another thing is my hair, always been very long and naturally blonde, not many people can say that can they, now you are thinking I am vain, but I am not … really! I am far from it.

Now i am thinking, would my brain actually be happier in another body, if I am not completely happy with it? And obviously I do need to be happy about the situation, well the answer would have to be no, so really I need a double of me, don’t I?
Now we are wandering into the world of cloning, and would that be possible for me to be cloned and my actual brain be put into that cloned body? Well maybe eventually I could be cloned, but the brain part? I don’t think so, so how do I resolve this problem? I don’t know, cos unless they do cloning, brain transplants etc, on the NHS I would not be able to have it, cos I am skint lol well not funny cos I am still stuck with my brain where it is now!

So do you see the dilemma of having to get a new body to put your brain in? and nooo, I don’t want to leave my brain behind, it has kept me amused for many a long hour, and others come to think of it, so I really do need it. I do have stuff in there that will maybe come in handy one day, you never know do you? I seem to have an answer for everything, or an easier solution to get something done. So you see I really do need my brain.

But is there a theory to all this dilemma? Well there should be, but for the life of me I cannot remember what it was!

You would think that something as important as this I would at least remember something that would actually benefit myself, wouldn’t you?

Nooo am kidding the theory of this is, I need a very rich billionair, who would pay for this for me, after all I can make them laugh, that’s got to be on the plus side, amusing people comes easy to me, so am I worth it? Yes I do think so!! So come on … offers please!!

Errrm question? Is it possible to take certain parts of your brain? And leave the forgetful bits behind? Please let me know!


Laters Tatty xx





*rolleye* generated.

1 comment:

  1. One of my theories about the brain is that certain brain cells would form when we hurt ourselves, such as by bumping our heads, falling down, accidently crashing into things, and smashing our fingers from the car door. That's why we take asprin to help kill those brain cells (I think).

    ReplyDelete