Friday 5 June 2009

Cleanliness ....



WARNING! NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!


Or have toilet issues ....




I will tell you first off that I do not have a problem, ok! But I do have certain standards as far as cleanliness goes, and I have had this conversation in full blown honesty one day at my friend jackies bar in Turkey one afternoon.

It started because, in jackies bar, as it is soo small that there is only one toilet, yes know, I hated this, but what can you do, I loved the bar.
Anyhow, I was sitting there with friends one afternoon, and I had just come back from the toilet, now ‘shorty’ asked me why I am always soo long in there, so this is where I went into my ‘overthetop’ mode with what I said heheh and here is it practically word for word, cos I had them in stitches …..

The reason is, cos as there is only one toilet, and I have issues with that, but never mind, cos i never want to share a public toilet with a man, the reason being that, mens toilets smell!, (laughter and denials from the men here) yes they do! No getting away from it, also after a few drinks they tend to miss the place they are supposed to be aiming for (more laughing denials from certain men) yes they do! So you end up with a smelly disgusting toilet, and because I hate public toilets anyway, I have a ritual that I have to do to make sure I do not touch anything in there.
Go to the toilet door close behind me and slide lock over with little finger, *cough* prepare myself to do what I need to and then ‘hover’ over the pan …… stop it I know what your thinking and doing now! Anyhow finish what I am doing, and pull myself together, grab some toilet paper so I can flush without touching the handle.
grab some paper hand towel turn on tap with it, throw towel away proceed to wash hands, grab some more paper hand towel, dry hands and turn off tap with it, with towel still in hand slide back the bolt on the door, turn handle with towel still in hand, throw paper towel into the bin, exit toilet.

Now you tell me what is wrong with that? Now you can imagine everyone sitting with me thinks I am nuts and they are killing themselves as they did not realise I was soo ‘ocd’, so now i have to explain why I do the things I do, goes something like this …..

Hover over toilet cos I do not know when it was last bleached etc, I do this in any public toilet, and again men have been using the toilet , eewww I use toilet paper to flush with cos other people have obviously flushed the loo before they have washed there hands, same with taps that’s why I hold paper tissue while turning on and off, the door bolt and handle? Because some people do not wash there hands after going, and that’s a fact, so I have to use the paper towels so I don’t dirty my hands again making all what I did before a waste of time.

Well, now they are all agreeing with me, cos it is fact what I just said, and I also said, since there was a lot of men sitting at the table, hand up those who went and did not wash there hands while in there, they all put there hands up but I can guarantee you, I named two that did not, as they were too quick in and out lol

Anyone think I am over the top with cleanliness? I do not think so, I think its common sense to do what I do, and anyone who says otherwise I will think they do not wash their hands either hehehe and I will out you!

Whats my theory? It is this, you can never be too clean, I know people say that a few germs never killed anyone … WHAAT? Yes they do!

lol if you are in the category of slobbyness, do not invite me round to your house ok? Cos i know someone and you seriously do not want to have anything to eat there, if you go into the kitchen you would die of shock and horror, and that is just downright lazy.

If I could wait when I was out to go to the ‘WC’ until I got home I would, that’s how bad I am about public toilets.


Laters Tatty xx





*rolleye* generated

No comments:

Post a Comment