Tuesday 7 April 2009

Ice age... (not the film)


Ice age …..
… big bang? Is what scientists are talking about, ‘global warming’, say it however you will, some say its the same thing, others disagree. Some refuse to acknowledge it even exists. Which one do you come under?
Now I keep on telling you, that I am not involved in the ‘ology’ world, where these people study for absolutely years, and then tell us what is happening in and to the world around us. 

But, there is no doubt in my mind, that we have seriously damaged our planet, because of the way we abuse it, taking out natural resources, burning to much energy, you know what I mean, I do not have to spell it out for you. And there is no doubt in my mind that weather, climate and nature is turning on us, there are things going on in countries that have never been heard of before. The ice caps melting, collapsing, one ice shelf did yesterday (6th April 2009). I have seen actually it spelled out in layman’s terms, so that Joe bloggs can understand what this will lead to.
Some say a global heat that will lead to all sorts of horrendous things associated with the suns rays being able to penetrate through to our planet surface, because of the ozone layer depleting, now that’s not nice. None of us would survive I do not think. 
Some say the earths 'magnetic field' is gradually changing direction, now that will bring so much trouble to all of us, including the poor little birds, they would find it a hard time to fly. The whales and others like it, use an inbuilt compass to get around there feeding grounds. I do not have the time to make the list, it would take too long and would be a long one, I can tell you, take my word for it, there has been tests to prove this. Also I do not want to give you nightmares thinking of the poor little animals.
You have probably heard about the above already, hence why we are recycling, and cutting down our carbon footprint, well I know I am, and I hope you are, we ALL need to do it! If some do and others don’t, who is defeating who? And what?

This leads me to this, and my theory, and the coming ‘Ice age’, now this one if true, will wipe out quite a large part of civilisation as we know it, and what we now have come to know and use in everyday life, the same as what happened millions of years ago, well not the same, if we are to believe the scientists, that say pre-historic was wiped out, it was not a civilised place to be, they did not have electricity, computers, space shuttles,  cars, airplanes, name it, not there then. They knew nothing like we know now. Or did they?
Obviously some of humanity survived,  or how else would we be here now, (do not go and read back to what I said before, this is this theory now). But humanity did, just! And we are told that ice age happened because of a massive meteor colliding with earth. Or was it?

Theory ... What if, they did know and actually have what we have now, technology wise, if not more? Who can definitely say, categorically, that is not so. What if  the planet was used as we are using it now? What if we have this technology knowledge, because deep down inside, there is a slither of memory that helped us get there again? Something must be embedded in us for it to emerge, this technology, who is to say it is not these memories. Maybe all them millions of years ago they did exactly what we are doing now, that brought about the ice age, trying to solve the problem, but too late. And then hoping against hope that the new world would grow from scratch, but would have learned somehow, not to make the same mistakes we have now.
The massive meteor has gone to the wayside then, maybe that did not happen, as I said above, WE did it to ourselves then, as we are now. Who can say otherwise, with certain proof?

But I suppose you are wondering why then, did it take until the last century or so, to gain this knowledge back, and implement, easy, everything was destroyed, nothing left as evidence, now if it was destroyed by us or by fate of what happened, who knows, I think it was us that destroyed all knowledge, in the hope we do not go down the same road. That leaves the fact that some memory in us slowly came to the fore.

But, what do I know? I do not have an ’ology’ in science or anything like it, I do have however, a ‘faff-ology’ certificate, for those of you who do not know what ‘faffing’ is, its this, for one whole day at least, whole day being 24 hour period, you must not do anything at all! The only thing you are allowed to do is, go to the bathroom, (to use toilet, nothing else), eat, drink, watch TV or listen to the radio/music, read, use pooter,  that’s it, if you can get someone else to get you food and drink even better, I doubt anyone would help in the bathroom department, depends how close you are to the people/person you are living with I suppose. 
Anyhoo, I have done this, faffing for a whole day, and so have others I know, some we have helped, by being on the end of the computer, talking them through it, and steering them in the right direction, so that they do not fall to the wayside, and actually do something, like shower!! and then I hand the ‘faff-ology’ certificate to them, or email which ever is the easiest, cos at the end of the day, I ‘faff’ even when I am not doing it for a whole day, for the certificate. As long as I know that I am not having visitors, I do not want to be explaining what I am doing in my pj’s at ‘stooped o' time’.

I do not have all the answers, just as all the ‘ologists’ do not have them either, this is my theory, I do not profess to know it all.  in fact, if you read deep enough into the ‘faff-olgy’ paragraphs you probably know, I do not know much, which is why my theories are just mine, and I have not had a ‘paper’ brought out on this, who would listen to little me?  Especially men, they seem to have ‘selective’ hearing when it comes to listening to a woman.... 

... Ahhh but that is for another time peeps.

Laters, Tatty xx







*rolleyes* generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment